Materials handling technology: Multi-directional transfer tables
Omnidirectional roller table
The omnidirectional roller table is used wherever the conveyed material needs to change direction. The omnidirectional roller conveyor can form part of a conveyor line. With omnidirectional rollers, packages can be turned manually or moved freely in all directions, for example in order to be fed to different workplaces.
Here you will find the results for omnidirectional roller tables in different versions:
Multi-directional mini-roller conveyorcatalog page: 184
|Lane width (mm)||Axle separation (mm)||Lane length 0,5 m||Lane length 1,0 m||Lane length 1,5 m||Lane length 2,0 m|
Galvanised steel 20/70/20 x 2 mm U-form with screwed cross bars.
Plastic Multi-directional rollers, Ø 48 mm with bush bearings and laterally offset positioned mini barrel rollers for lateral movement
- Width 300 mm - 3 rollers per axle, offset
- Width 400 mm - 4 rollers per axle, offset
- Width 500 mm - 5 rollers per axle, offset
- Width 600 mm - 6 rollers per axle, offset
- Width 800 mm - 8 rollers per axle, offset
* Remark: If axle distance is 75 mm we deliver: instead of 1000 mm - 975 mm; instead of 2000 mm - 1950 mm. Supports and accessories please see on page 191.
- Multi-directional mini-roller conveyors are for direction changes in a conveyor section, or for turning and general moving of packages, eg. at workplaces.
- Transported goods need to have flat, hard, stable, clean and dry bases. The goods must be at least 200 mm wide.
- The smallest item must rest on at least 3 mini-rollers. (axle distance x 3 = minimum length)
- Multi-directional mini-roller conveyors are normally operated in combination with light roller and mini-roller conveyors. The construction and load capacity is compatible with these conveyor types.
Multi-directional mini-roller conveyors can also be supplied in alternative lengths.
Easy turning and rerouting on the omnidirectional roller table
With the well-designed roller arrangement and construction, the conveyed goods can be turned or diverted extremely easily in any direction. The omnidirectional roller conveyor is thus used to form the junction of every conveyor line. Wherever quick, uncomplicated changes of direction of individual packages are required, the omnidirectional roller table is the solution. Important requirements for conveyed goods such as cardboard boxes or containers are that they have a flat, hard, stable, clean and dry base and that they are at least 200 mm wide. The smallest material to be conveyed should rest on at least three roller axles.
A combination of barrel rollers creates the turn
The functional elements of the omnidirectional roller table are its sliding-bearing plastic rollers in combination with laterally offset barrel rollers. These are dimensioned for the transverse movement.
Comfortable working conditions at the omnidirectional roller table
Omnidirectional wheel conveyors are comfortable to work with. They are used to turn, inspect and process goods or to assign them to other workplaces without the goods having to be lifted. Omnidirectional roller tables thus support health in the workplace.
The omnidirectional roller table can be used as an independent work table. Alternatively, it can be built into a non-powered light roller or roller conveyor.
Want to learn more about wheels, castors and transportation?
In our complete catalogue you will not only find more than 12.000 articles but also a lot of information and our product guide.
Request catalogue now.
>You need the advice of our experts? We will find the right roll or transport solution for your requirements, contact our team at +49 2191 59217-0
Special requirements? Of course, we also develop individual castors and wheels for our customers according to the required specifications. Talk to us about your special production requirements.